Product Marketing Director
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who often describes themself as both an entrepreneurial self-starter and a team player. You can tackle a wide variety of initiatives, workstreams, and projects that call for critical thinking, creativity, and proactive communication. You can flow easily from corporate communications to product marketing to lead generation activities. You’re also results-oriented and enjoy working with others to achieve shared goals. Most importantly, you care about customers and possess deep empathy for their challenges and opportunities. You love storytelling and you’re adept at crafting impactful customer-focused, value-based messaging and content and materials.
The connection between a user and their mobile device is unlike any other and presents an obligation to rethink the way brands and consumers engage. Craftsman+ is breaking the mold and changing the rules of engagement. We are a global team of top-talent creators and technologists on a mission to develop a suite of tools that anyone can use to enable the highest levels of creativity, interactivity, and efficiency.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest brands, we plan, streamline, optimize and automate the creative process. For more info, check out our website!
CRAFTSMAN+ is adding a versatile marketer to our growing team of individuals who are passionate and committed in the pursuit of creative excellence and understanding consumer needs. If you are a person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand and are motivated by the responsibilities below, we want to hear from you.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments to accelerate the sales pipeline and product positioning
- Implement and execute a product marketing strategy in support of CRAFTSMAN PLAY
- Lead the execution of product marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Gather customer and market insights to inform go-to-market strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Working with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all marketing communications, including digital, press, and video assets
- Working with the copywriter, contribute to our content marketing strategy
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop effective strategies and equip teams with competitive, market, and customer insights to inform decisions.
- Manage the relationship with an external agency to execute marketing programs
The Needed Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to internal stakeholders and external parties
- Experience in digital advertising and ad tech ROI data models
- Experience in marketing or managing advertising campaigns
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, AMs, and Product Management.
- Highly collaborative work style
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills and attention to detail
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
The Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Experience with Hubspot Digital Marketing Tools is a plus
- Experience with Pragmatic Institute framework is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Studio is a plus
- Experience with HTML coding is a plus
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing is a plus
This role is 100% remote.
Craftsman+ (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.