Senior 3D Generalist/Animator
CRAFTSMAN+ is looking for a 3D Generalist experienced in 3D character animation, lighting, rendering, and rigging (facial and body) with a desire and drive to play in the gaming advertising world. You’ll spend your days creating elevated design aesthetic and producing high quality rendered cinematics with a strong attention to detail, translating client and CM+’s strategy into powerful and purposeful creative. This is a startup, so flexibility and adapting to quickly changing situations will be necessary.
To be considered for this position, you must make sure your portfolio, website, or other samples of work are easily accessible. This role is 100% remote.
The connection between a user and their mobile device is unlike any other, and presents an obligation to rethink the way brands and consumers engage. CRAFTSMAN+ is breaking the mould and changing the rules of engagement. We are a global team of top-talent creators and technologists on a mission to develop a suite of tools that anyone can use to enable the highest levels of creativity, interactivity, and efficiency.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest brands, we plan, streamline, optimize and automate the creative process. For more info, check out craftsmanplus.com and take a look at our previous projects with brands like Duolingo, Blizzard, and Activision.
Passionate and committed in the pursuit of creative excellence and understanding consumer needs? We are currently seeking a 3D character animator who can light in 3D (with experience rendering cinema quality visuals) to join our growing team. Check it out!
- Demonstrate consistent ability to meet visual requirements and benchmarks for paid social advertising for large branding campaigns that have the potential to reach millions of viewers.
- Translate client and CM+’s strategy into powerful and purposeful creative
- Show ability to master content by consistently improving on speed and quality of visuals.
- Find creative ways to incorporate data learnings into ad concepts.
- Foster partnerships with a cross-discipline team of designers, engineers, writers, marketers, and strategists.
- Create style frames and storyboards for video/animation projects.
- Iterate and communicate ideas with wireframes, prototypes, and mocks for interactive ads.
- Contribute and communicate your ideas during creative brainstorming for static, video, and interactive ad concepts.
- Motivate and encourage the team to ensure the work is exceeding client expectations.
- You will be creating performance marketing creatives (e.g., acquisition, subscription) especially in paid social, interactive ads, and display.
- Supplement, scale, and produce and test new ideas across channels.
The Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in design or equivalent training.
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- Top-tier design chops. You are the go-to 3D designer, the expert, the guru!
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. After Effects and Photoshop are a must.
- Desire to gain the experience and skills needed to lead projects - an advocate for lifelong learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks. Things here at CRAFTSMAN+ are always shifting and evolving, so our Motion Designers need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - juggling hundreds of deliverables with finesse!
- Team Player - works cross-functionally with other departments and teams.
The Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Experience in performance marketing.
- Maya knowledge is a plus!
- Experience in 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D
- Passion for games!
Craftsman+ (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.